Technical Consultant Interns help solve our clients’ most troubling issues. Working alongside the entire i2x team, interns are expected to proactively seek answers to problems through research, deduction and inquiry. If you have a passion or curiosity for helping people and solving hard problems by working collaboratively on highly critical projects, then we would like to know more about you.
What You'll Do
· Perform analysis on business application environments
· Prepare data, reports and other data visualizations
· Develop and maintain professional relationships with team members and clients
What You'll Learn
· How to determine root causes of client issues
· How to develop and deploy reports, dashboards and other data visualizations
· How to set up and deploy updates to client environments
· How to develop automations, scripts and other internal tooling to enhance productivity
· How to write scripts, macros and other programming artifacts in various languages
· Pursuing a degree in a STEM related field
· Excellent problem-solving and communication skills
· Comfortable analyzing and working with data
· Likes variety and working with other people
· Familiar with Microsoft business applications(Outlook, Word, Excel, Team, etc.)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
i2x Solutions will consider all qualified applicants for employment, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws.